15 June 2009

Old Town Coffee

15 June 2009
魔鬼神话 n fried rice (in 'wong kok')



d place of Old Town Coffee

my bro is havin d one of d breakfast sets n a cup of coffee

my bro, mum n i ( in O.T.C)

my sis n mum
my bro n i

MONDAY 1/6/09
sch holiday ad lor~~~
yeah~~~
so, my mum can take us go 2 swim at Bukit Jalil...
v feel hapi when v reach thr bcoz no one else at thr!
thus, v can swim freely n swim watever v wan 2 swim... hahaxx
BUT,
d workers tell us cant swim at tat time...
they r cleaning d swimming pool...
@.@
no wonder no ones at thr lar!
haiz...
so, v decide 2 go 2 I.O.I mall...
v take ur breakfast at Old Town Coffee...
thr have some breakfast sets...
y not u all go 2 try it?
quite nice de (4 me la)^^
after tat, v go 2 shopping...
around 2.00 p.m, v have ur lunch at 'wong kok'...
hahaxx...
yummy~~~
after finish ur lunch, v direct go bak liao...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment