14 January 2011

MY RED BIG DAY>>>Happy 19th Birthday!

14 January 2011
Thursday 13/1/2011

Another birthday has gone by.

I'm nineteen now!
That's mean this is the last year to become a teenager.

I thought my birthday will be passed like a normal day on this year.

Yet, a little astonishing celebration was prepared by my friends!

YikWei, WanTien, HweeYee, WeiRong, KaYoong,

DiSheng, ChengHui, Chee Tee, KaWong

I was shock!

I was happy!

I was so in touch!

However, i was quite paiseh><'

LOL~

You all came in to my house

and gave me a super surprise without letting me know.

Birthday's song+birthday's cake+birthday's wishes

This should be my most memorable and greatset birthday that i ever have.

Thank you guys!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you to Soon Rea too!;)

This is the present that i received from him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Although ESN had cancenlled the event for yam-char at night,
but they still presented me with a 'computer-made' card.
Thanks!^^


Lastly, thank you to those who greet me!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!! Cheers!! =DD


0 comments:

Post a Comment