06 July 2011

~TALENT NIGHT 2011~

06 July 2011
Wednesday, 22 June

Finally,

I'm able to squeeze some time to blog~

quite busy recently @@

I had my business law test last week.

How was it?

I just can say

keep my eyes shut and mouth close

and wall bang

Are u able to infer my meaning?

Fine, that's over.

Let's change to the main topic of this post.

=TALENT NIGHT=

Venue : UTAR PJ

Date : 22 June 2011

Time : 6pm-8pm

woohoo!

I participated in the talent night for the performance

not for the competition.

What i performed on that night?

yah~ is dancing performance!

Let those below pictures show some of the parts

and express our various feelings on that day ;))


This is the stage.


The magician (wearing the white coat) won first place

He (wearing the black coat) was one of the judges on that day.
He was performing his magic too after the competition.
His magic was so amazing,
unbelievable
and
miracle!!!
(as well as the competitor who showed his magic)

Well, who is my trainner?

Here is she! Jing Yee~
Let me show you guys who else participated in this dancing performance;)


*qiang qiang qiang*

four of us =p

me+JingYee+YiTing+Amanda

Yes! No doubt!

My sister, Amanda was participated in it too.

How was the dressing?

Is it okay?

Some of my friends sad it is weird >0<''

But of course, we get compliments from others too. =)



The emcee was standing in the middle of us~

Amanda+Suzanne


Me+Suzanne
Thank you Suzanne for being our ''staff'' of behind-the-scenes

She done a lot of things for us
*appretiated* =))


No video is uploaded to here xp
This is my 1st time to perform dancing on the stage.
get the 1st experience from it ;))
Maybe i will be performing again in this year for other event.
Plz to be patient in waiting my another post ;D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Missing and missing you again

When do you coming back?

Waiting and waiting you again

When can i see you again?

Take care urself at there.

Remember don't eat too much! ;(

0 comments:

Post a Comment